Notice: All courts will be closed on Monday, February 18, 2019 in observance of PRESIDENTS' DAY, except Municipal Court's Arraignment Court, Bail Acceptance and the filing of Emergency Protection from Abuse Petitions at the Stout Center for Criminal Justice, 1301 Filbert St.
Courthouse Room Reservations
If your organization is seeking to request the use of courthouse facilities, please email the following to
Please provide at least 10 business days before the event to process, reserve and hold the date(s) the individual / group is interested in reserving
1. Name and address of your organization
2. Contact person with contact information
5. Purpose (mock trials competition, meeting, etc)
6. Number and type of rooms (courtroom, conference room, etc)
7. Number of people attending
8. Is your organization an 501(C)(3) non-profit
Please note that there is a fee of $150 per room for any organization that is not a 501(C) (3) non-profit.
Documents in Adobe PDF format.
The latest version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader software is required to view, print and search PDF documents.
Please download this free software from the Adobe Acrobat Web site.
Please note that the Philadelphia Courts does not provide Technical Support for Acrobat Reader Software. For technical support, please contact Adobe.
- Monday-Friday: 8am to 5pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed